We go home this morning, but our time in the hospital thus far has been wonderful. Along with all that we are learning, we have had lots of visitors, which we love. We've had friends and family from near and far. Our most special times though have been with our parents and grandparents.
Daniel is lucky to have 2 loving parents, 4 caring grandparents, and 6 adoring great-grandparents. Many of whom were able to see him already. Not to mention aunts, uncles, and cousins close and distant. Thank you to those that were able to come by, and to everyone else, we hope to see you soon.

Great-grandma Sargent (Daniel is her 7th great-grandchild)
Great-grandma and Grandpa Minthorne (He's number 5 for them)

Great-grandma Minthorne

Grandpa Sargent (His second grand baby)
I didn't get any pictures of Grandma Sims with Daniel, but she has been here too and is being wonderful to help out at home before we get there.
2 comments:
I'm so glad you guys are surrounded by such love and help. I hope the this time is full of joy and that you feel much peace as you settle in at home as a new little family.
Emily - I hope the time together with your mom and Daniel is a beautiful blessing.
We're praying for you all and hope to get out to OR here soon to see you. Ellie points to the baby's pictures and smiles. I hope she'll have the chance to become great friends with her cousin. But, in the meantime we LOVE the blog posts. You all look fantastic.
Congratulations, Emily & Jeff! I hadn't visited your site for a few days, and just wondering how you are. I am so happy for you! Looking forward to hearing more about your family!
-Shizuka
Post a Comment