Our internet has been down quite a bit lately, so we haven't been able to post in a while. But it's up and running this morning, so I thought I'd make an update.
We had a doctor appointment yesterday. Emily hasn't really been showing any pre-labor signs, which we're not too worried about since the due date isn't until the 18th. We told the doctor that and she said, "Oh it's nothing to worry about, your body is probably just waiting for you to finish work and relax before it progresses."
She did and exam and started giggling. Last week, Emily was at 1cm dialation, no thinning, just normal. Now, 6 days later, she is at 2cm and the baby's head is ingaged. "Yep," she said, "You're body is just holding out till the end of the week. You have made excellent progress. You can go ahead and make your next appointment for next week, but I bet I'll see you this weekend!"
:0 !
Who knows how it will actually work out, but the doctor seems to think sooner rather than later. We'll try to keep updates as things move along.
3 comments:
YAY! It's so exciting! We look forward to the first pictures of the new addition!
Go Emily!!!
I like the new picture. This baby is probably the center of your universe at the moment. We continue to pray for you and wait with you on our minds constantly.
Wonderful. I hope the little one comes soon, but no so soon that you don't get any time to relax after finishing work.
I love the new header pic. Baby Sargent is adorable!
Post a Comment