Monday, May 18, 2009

1 Week!

Wow, it's been 1 week already. It has been so natural to have Daniel around, that it doesn't seem like he's been with us that long. Let's recap what Daniel has been up to for the last week:
Being born.
Getting poked and prodded by nurses and doctors.
Sleeping.
Getting googly eyes made at him by his many admirers.
Learning to eat (Which he is doing very well at).
Sleeping.
Pooping.
Learning to see (every day he seems more and more alert).
Eating.
Sleeping.
Pooping.
Taking his first bath.
Sleeping.
Eating.
Pooping.
Wearing his new sweater that Grandma Sargent made.

What a week. As far as first weeks go, this had got to be about as good as it gets.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun and Beautiful blog you have done!I smile and laugh at all the pictures and stories! You all look great and seem to be naturals!!So glad Grandma Sargent was there to help with this new transition.Can't wait to see you 3 again!Daniel is Beautiful!Love you All!! MOM

Jessica said...

ok, so you mentioned a few times that he is sleeping, but have mommy and daddy gotten any sleep this first week? ;) I am so happy for you guys that he is doing so great and adjusting to life so well! I can't wait to see you three soon! Love and prayers,
Jess, Alexis and Mikey

C. M. said...

I LOVE his face! It's so adorable and round!! What a good lookin' baby! :^)