
Daniel had his 2 week check-up today, and I was shocked at how much he's grown in two weeks. When we took him to a 3 day check-up with our pediatrician in Tillamook, he weighed 7lbs, was 18 inches long. Today he weighed in at a whopping 8 lbs 4 oz, and is 20 1/2 inches long! That's 20 oz in 12 days. No wonder I've been so hungry and thirsty lately...my body is going to have a hard time keeping up if he continues to eat like this. At least we know he's healthy :)
2 comments:
What a great growing boy! I'm glad you both are healthy. His onesie is adorable!!!
Emily, I knew you 3 were a "natural"! Way to go Big Guy!Emily, just get lots of rest and sleep! Yeah right:) and the rest will just "Happen". Daniel looks Happy:) Love you all, MOM
Post a Comment