Today I am thankful for a couple of things.
1. Supportive friends and family. I am particularly thankful for those moms who have "been there" and have been emotionally and physically supportive of me over the last week. Like one of the assistants in my school who stepped into my classroom to watch my students for a few minutes today when I really had to go to the bathroom!
2. Leftover Valentine chocolate. I kept a stash of the little treats that the kids gave me for Valentine's Day in my desk, and they have been the perfect little treat at the end of long days this week.
3. Jeff and being home. I have been spoiled by how well he has taken care of me throughout this pregnancy, and it's hard to go it alone.
4. Baby hiccups. I felt a very consistant little kick for a few minutes the other morning shortly after I ate breakfast, and I think it was hiccups. It was fun whatever it was, even though it totally distracted me from my staff meeting :)
5. Postcards from friends in far-away places..like Ireland!
1 comment:
I love baby hiccups. So cute. Mine used to do that a lot, too. :)
-Shizuka
Post a Comment