- I am done with state testing at school! The results were really, really amazing! The kids exceeded all of our expectations and the school will meet AYP this year.
- Jeff had to Friday Night Host (greet guests as they check in) for a group of 410!
- We had a picnic in the park one warm evening with all our favorite picnic foods: Laughing Cow cheese, a baguette, a mandarin sesame salad, smoked salmon and chocolate covered strawberries.
- We spontaneously drove into Portland with two guys from camp to watch two movies back to back. They guys watched Iron Man while I went shopping, then I met them for Indiana Jones. The first movie started at 7:45 and the second one at 10:11. We didn't get home until 2:00 AM! We felt like we were in college again. It was fun.
- We went to Mark Beebe and Lucas Landry's high school graduation party. It was fun times. Those two boys are pretty awesome!
- I finished my training as a "barista" at the Undertow (the esspress0/snack shop on camp). That's where I'll be working this summer.
- We had a nice evening of catching up with our friends Joe and Stephanie.
- We helped our friends Jeph and LeAnn build a retaining wall and an entertainment center. They graciously helped us with a lot of painting when we first moved into our house, so we were happy to return the favor. :)
- Jeff went fishing with some guys from church. He had to wake up at 3:00 in the morning. He didn't catch a fish, but one of the other guys did and he shared with us. It was quite yummy.
- We have been gardening a lot! Things are really starting to take shape and it seems like everyday we find new little treasures in the garden.
So that's our life up to this point. Not dreadfully exciting, but enough to keep us happy :) I will leave you with this picture of some Sunday morning sleepyheads ;)
2 comments:
All your activities may be somewhat ordinary, but they all sound really fun! I'm glad you're doing well and we hope we'll get to see you soon. Thanks again for the great handmade gifts they are WONDERFUL!
Oh, by the way, that was Bethany, but I'm signed in as Seth... I guess all in all it doesn't matter. :)
Post a Comment