Daniel decided to join Levi in some tummy time last night. He really does love his little brother :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Preious boys!! How rich you are Jeff & Emily. And to think I get to see them sometime when I am at Twin Rocks for FW Retreat this weekend. -Love & Hugs, Gram BL Sargent
Sweet baby boys! So happy for you! Love you and miss you terribly! Was great talking/venting with you this morning! Can't wait to have another phone date soon! Love to the Sargent family!
(i'm still curious where Daniel gets his blonde hair... =)
2 comments:
Preious boys!! How rich you are Jeff & Emily. And to think I get to see them sometime when I am at Twin Rocks for FW Retreat this weekend. -Love & Hugs, Gram BL Sargent
Sweet baby boys! So happy for you! Love you and miss you terribly! Was great talking/venting with you this morning! Can't wait to have another phone date soon! Love to the Sargent family!
(i'm still curious where Daniel gets his blonde hair... =)
Post a Comment