WOOHOO! What a healthy baby! We look forward to meeting the new addition!
Strong work!!! I am anxious to meet him and see Daniel and the both of you soon.I love you all!Grampa Roger S.
Congrats you guys! He's precious. Ella says, "Baby Levi, be my friend!?" We hope you have a great time getting settled as a 4 person family.
A new Great guy, Levi Michael! Did you know there was a Levi Sargent (we think it was Herbert Sargent's uncle on his fathers side)??Love & Hugs, Gram & Gramps Sargent
Post a Comment
4 comments:
WOOHOO! What a healthy baby! We look forward to meeting the new addition!
Strong work!!! I am anxious to meet him and see Daniel and the both of you soon.
I love you all!
Grampa Roger S.
Congrats you guys! He's precious. Ella says, "Baby Levi, be my friend!?" We hope you have a great time getting settled as a 4 person family.
A new Great guy, Levi Michael! Did you know there was a Levi Sargent (we think it was Herbert Sargent's uncle on his fathers side)??
Love & Hugs, Gram & Gramps Sargent
Post a Comment