Saturday, April 17, 2010

15 weeks

Here I am at 15 weeks, on Easter Sunday. I am showing much sooner than I did with Daniel, but I guess that can be expected since I probably didn't give my body quite enough time to really get "back to normal". The dress I'm wearing is one I bought back in December that I was supposed to wear for a wedding I'm in this August. Oops! Guess I'll be needing to find a new maternity bridesmaid dress in lavender. Luckily the bride is not at all worried about it!



4 comments:

C. M. said...

Yes, the second one shows up sooo much faster than the first. I got myself into shape before we got pregnant with Nathan and I was visably showing at 6 weeks. Good thing we weren't planning on keeping it a secret for more than a few days! I got way too many "Oh, you must be having twins then!" comments. :^)
You look super cute and I love the dress!

Anonymous said...

Emily, you look like a bride yourself. What a pretty picture!!
Love to you, Gram BL Sargent

Bethany said...

You look really, really stinkin' cute! I hope you feel it!

Jessica said...

Love you! You are one of the most beautiful pregnant ladies I've ever known!! Love the dress on you! We'll find something just as beautiful for august!