Daniel started eating rice cereal last week. It was fun. He likes it, but he's still figuring out how to use a spoon, and how to keep the food in his mouth. I'd say at least 75% of it comes right back out. He's a smart kid though, and he loves to eat, so he'll figure it out soon.
Here is how it went.
A little confused and nervous at first.
But then mommy shows me how to do it. 
A little confused and nervous at first.
But then mommy shows me how to do it. 
Then he started to get the hang of it. The food goes in...
...then the food comes out.
"I'll just use my fingers to keep it in."
"I'm not so sure about the rice cereal, but the spoon is great fun!"
4 comments:
It's great to see all his faces. How cute! I'm sure he'll have it mastered in no time and then he'll be eating you out of house and home!
Yeah for rice cereal!:)
What a GREAT post! He is so darn cute! Cereal is way different than MaMa's milk and may take awhile..but he'll love it soon::)) New Adventures every day..Have fun guys! Love you 3, MOM
I think that it is halirous how they all have reacted to food. Those pictures are adorable. The last one is probably my favorite because he looks so confused. Like, "What just happened?"
Post a Comment