
Last week we drove up to Seattle to see Jeff's parents (and Aunt Diane and Anthony & Bethany). It was a wonderful trip filled with little outings and lots of Daniel/grandparent time.
On Tuesday evening we went to a Mariner's game. Daniel's first game! They lost to the White Sox, so that was a bummer, but it was still a good game. Daniel also got to meet his Uncle Buck (Ben Buckley). Ben was the first to know we were pregnant since Jeff was with him in Chicago when I called to tell him the news. Ben also sent Daniel the Mariners onsie that he wore to the game and a Seahawks jersey, that he'll be wearing soon since football season is almost here. :)



On Wednesday we went to XXX Burger for lunch. They are known for their delicious rootbeer, and it was really good. Then we went to MOHAI (Museum of History and Industry) on the UW campus. It's basically a Seattle area history museum, and I learned quite a bit, being the Oregonian that I am. Definitely worth checking out if you're in the area. That evening we played games and had a delicious fajita dinner at home.


On Thursday we just hung around the house and took a little walk, before heading home around 2:00. It was a long drive, but Daniel and Owen were both troopers on the way up and back :)
Thanks for letting us use your room Aunt Diane! It was so good to see everybody!
3 comments:
I love the expression on Bethany's face in the last picture. Classic. We're glad y'all had a good time!
I love the pics...so glad you guys had a good time!:)
Loved seeing you three - just a wonderful little family!!
Post a Comment