Wednesday, August 19, 2009

3 months




Sorry it took so long to get these 3 month pictures up! But here they are...our sweet (big) little boy! :)

3 comments:

Jeph and LeAnnes Blog said...

Wow, he is such a big boy...so cute too!!!:) We love seeing you and Jeff as parents...it's really enjoyable! :)
Thanks again for the blog support!:)

Justyn & Courtney said...

He is so stinkin' cute. I like it when the boys get to be together. Granted they don't know that they are buddies yet but soon enough they will say cute things like "I want to go to Daniel's!" Personally, I can't wait.

P.S. Elliot looks like he has the biggest package ever. I hope these diapers shrink a little more. :)

Bethany said...

Super adorable. Ella was begging to see the "baby" on the computer. Thanks for putting up a new picture for her to see. :)