Here I am, 32 weeks pregnant, at the food table (of course). Hannah put together a really cute "tea party" themed spread with little sandwiches, fruit, and yummy desserts.
Hannah put together this super cute diaper cake as my gift/centerpiece. It consists of about 85 rolled up newborn diapers (about 7-8 days worth of diapers, as a few people reminded me...sheesh!), pacifiers, Butt Paste and Baby Ora-gel. The cake topper is an adorable classic Pooh bear.

Two of the little ladies that were at the party, Grace and Madison :)
We played a fun, baby version of the old fashioned memory game, where you flip over two cards to see if you made a match. Underneath each of the cards was a word that had to do with babies, and for each match there was a candy prize associated with the word. So, for example, if you made a match with the word lullabies you got a Hershey's Symphony bar, for the word laundry you got a Mounds bar, or for the word anethesiologist (sp?) you got a Mr. Good Bar. It was a really cute game.
The moms (grandmas-to-be) and me, aka the dark blue denim club. We all had one dark denim jeans and white tops :) Silly moms!
3 comments:
Thank you for the invite to your shower. We really enjoyed ourselves! Best wishes as you count down the days until meeting your little one!
I'm super sad I had to miss the shower, but I'm really glad you all had a good time! You look really beautiful! We think of you often and pray for you daily. Hopefully we'll see you soon.
It looks like you had a fun time! You are looking good! I am getting more and more excited for you!!
-Shizuka
Post a Comment