Well, I've come to the conclusion that I was greatly mistaken when I thought that it didn't snow at the beach. Now for those of you that live in places that get real snow (Wyoming, for example) you may not be too amazed by our pictures, but it was hard to believe the sight that greeted us this morning when we woke up. This whole week has been pretty crazy weather wise, but today took the cake. (I also know that those of you in the Portland area have had more snow than us this week, but come on, its the beach!) What was really amazing was that I had to put chains on my truck in order to get into work this morning. And not just for a couple spots, pretty much the whole 10 mile drive required them.
I should also mention that we got ourselves a new camera for a Christmas present this year. It just came a couple of days ago, so this was a great chance to play around with it. Enjoy.
2 comments:
so beautiful! it's crazy!
I love your pictures of the beach in the snow. Gorgeous!
Post a Comment