I went to an evening wedding about a week and half ago, so I bought this cute little black dress for the occasion. In the dressing room it fit nicely and looked cute, and it was a size that would normally have bought, pregnant or not. I didn't realize until I got home, just how much it showed off my belly. I was happy about it though. I'm definitely in the "fun", growing stage of pregnancy. I hardly ever feel sick any more, and my energy level is on the rise (meaning I'm ready for bed at 8:30 instead of 6:30 ;)) Hopefully we'll start getting weekly, or at least bi-monthly, photos of my growing belly on here.We had a doctors visit yesterday, and everything checked out just fine. Baby had a healthy little heartbeat of 150. The doctor asked if I was eating alright, since I've only gained 1 lb. since my very first visit, and I told her that I've had a strong appetite recently. I feel like I've been gaining weight since my belly is definitely growing, but I think I've lost weight in other areas of my body, which is good, but a bit frustrating, because all my pants are starting to get tight around the waist, but loose in the legs and seat. I guess I'll just stick with the rubberband trick for a few more days, and then see about investing in (or borrowing) a few pairs of maternity pants.
4 comments:
wahoo em! you're looking too cute!
Emily, you look amazing! That dress is really cute and your belly is adorable. Keep posting belly pics so we don't feel totally out of the loop. :) You're hair has gotten really long, too!
Sounds like it's time for a tummy sleeve!! :^) Let me know if you'd like to borrow mine and I can mail it off to you.
Cute tummy, by the way!
You look great, Emily! Enjoy your pregnancy life!
Love,
Shizuka
Post a Comment