At dinner on the eve of Levi's 2nd birthday, Jeff, Daniel and I interviewed him. In typical two-year-old fashion he was easily distracted and his answers were easily swayed by whatever Daniel was talking about at the moment. Levi is a pretty good talker, and one of his funny habits is to say the word "know", meaning "I don't know" before giving an answer to almost any question.
Interview with Levi:
What is your favorite color? "Know...blue"
What is your favorite animal? "Know...elephant"
What is your favorite song? "Barney"
What do you like to sing? "Happy Birthday Dear Daniel." (This is not actually his favorite song, he just has birthdays on his mind because we have been talking about his...I was trying to get him to say "Baby Beluga" or "Hammer, Hammer" because these are his two actual favorite songs...the ones he usually wakes up singing in the morning.)
Who is your best friend? "You mom. Daniel likes Dad."
What is your favorite thing to eat? "Know...food."
What is your favorite movie? "Know...Lorax." (He had never seen the Lorax, but we had just gotten it on Netflix that day and we told the boys we would watch it after dinner, so I think he just had The Lorax on his mind).
What do you want to be when you grow up? "Know...Big Bird."
There you have it. I will definitely write more about this sweet guy soon, but for now I need to go wrap up some presents so we can celebrate in the morning!
2 comments:
So sweet!! :)
Happy 2nd Birthday Big Guy! What a precious little fellow. Many happy days to you.
Love & Hugs, Gram & Gramps Sargent
Post a Comment