Monday, October 11, 2010

1 month

This little boy is turning out to be quite the chunky monkey. At his 2 week check up he weighed 8 lbs 2 oz and was 20 and 3/4 inches long. Since he wasn't back up to his birth weight at that point his doctor wanted me to bring him at 1 month just to be weighed and measured to make sure he was still gaining weight. So I took him in today and here are the stats:

Weight: 9 lbs 13 oz!!! (a gain of 1 lb 11 oz in 2 weeks!)
Length: 21 and 3/4 inches

These measurements kind of surprised me, but I have been commenting to everyone lately how much he eats, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. Anyway, I think we've got a healthy boy, and now I won't feel so bad if I try to stretch his nighttime feedings to every 4 or 5 hours instead of every 2 or 3 hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Levi!! Such a big beautiful GREAT grandson. Love & Hugs to all, Gram & Gramps Sargent