Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Jeff!

Friday was Jeff's 27th birthday! He spent the day at home with Daniel, mostly just hanging out. That evening we went out to dinner with our friends the Troyers and then went back to their place to watch the latest episode of The Office. For his birthday he wanted an air compressor for some air-powered tools because we hopefully have a pretty big remodel project coming up soon, but we'll fill you in about that later. I scoped out air compressors at our one and only hardware store in town, but I think he'll end up buying on online to save some money.
Daniel and I are so blessed to have Jeff in our lives! He is an amazing husband and dad! He works so hard to take care of both of us.
We love you Jeff!

Here are some pictures of Daniel and his daddy just playing around :)

1 comment:

AnnMarie said...

Happy Birthday Jeff! We know you are a great daddy! And enjoy your air compressor!