Monday, January 11, 2010

Just so you know...

we are still alive. We did make it back from Wyoming, and we are alive and well (or at least mostly well, Daniel's been a bit stuffed up) in 2010. I apologize for the lack of posts, but it seems that going back to work full-time has really diminished my computer time. My evenings and weekends are now as crammed full with Daniel and Jeff time as possible. We will try to continue posting, because I know that our friends and family far away appreciate the updates and we love showing off our amazing little guy :)

So for now, here's a picture taken at the Tippin's house over Christmas. Daniel and Ella both had fun wearing this fun "snowball" hat that Grandma Louise made :)

The rest of the Christmas pictures and Daniel's 8 month pictures will be coming soon!

2 comments:

Justyn & Courtney said...

Did you get to take the snowball hat home?! It is fabulous! How did the babies become little boys?! When did this happen? I am so confused! :)

Jeph and LeAnnes Blog said...

So glad your alive!! :) You are such great friends, can you believe we have known each other almost 3 years???!!!! Wow, time is flying by! I can't believe how big our boys are..looking forward to a 1st birthday celebration with you Sargents!!! :)