Sunday, January 17, 2010

8 months

Daniel turned 8 months on January 11, so here are hiss teddy bear pictures. I've really enjoyed getting these pictures each month because he changes so much from month to month. I tried to get a picture that showed his two bottom teeth, but it didn't work out so well. I'll keep trying though.

He actually did lay still for a few shots, which he hardly ever does anymore, but after about 4 pictures he was up and exploring :)

4 comments:

Justyn & Courtney said...

Cutest Pictures Ever. Also Elliot is jealous of the overalls. Too Cute!

AnnMarie said...

Daniel is getting so big! He is such a cutie! Is he crawling yet?

Jeph and LeAnnes Blog said...

Wow, 8 months already..didn't we just give birth??!!! :) Love sharing this with all 3 of you!

Anonymous said...

Oh we are so glad for blogs. Daniel is just precious. And those overalls. It makes me remember how my Daddy was so proud to tell people about when I was 2 yrs old and could walk under the table!!
May our Lord Jesus bless your family abundantly. Love& Hugs, Grandma BettyLou Sargent