
So this has become Daniel's favorite way to be carried around the house. If he's fussy, he calms down almost instantly, and then goes to sleep pretty quickly. It cracked me up the first time, because he just kind of landed in that position while I was putting away dishes, which was a loud, clang-y business and he totally zonked out despite all the racket. :)
3 comments:
Too cute!! They do fall asleep in the darndest positions! I love his cheeks!! I can't wait to kiss and pinch them! =) Talk to you soon!! Love you bunches!
ps: alexis and mikey LOVE looking at pictures of Daniel! They are excited to see "THE BABY!" too! =)
He's adorable! I can't get over it.
Daniel's gotten sooo big! Keep the pic's coming..Good job doing things one handed..the true sign of a Parent. Congrat's to Jeff on Life Guarding! Another great tool for the future! Love you all, MOM
Post a Comment