
I'm glad we did this because the first time we saw it was on the day we saw 4 other houses and our memories of it were a bit skewed. Today when we looked we were able to imagine the space as our own a bit better, even though the owners are still living there. They have very different decorating styles than we do (pink, flowery master bedroom; cabinets full of knick-knacks; old, sun-faded paintings of ships in the living room), but I see lots of potential. They have taken pretty good care of the house, and it has a few neat/unique touches. Jeff's excited about a few big structural things that would add to the value of the house, like building an attached garage and remodeling the back deck.
At this point, if all goes well, we will close on Oct. 31. I'll have to have my Halloween decorations ready to go, so we can get trick-or-treaters!
2 comments:
Seth and I checked out the virtual tour the other day. It looks like a nice cozy place! I think it will be the perfect size for you two.
We are very excited for you and look forward to getting more pictures once you have your stuff moved in and have done a little painting. :)
Blog police here... wondering if you have any updates on "life in general," the house, the jobs, the beach? Really, I am just home and bored hoping that one of my blog friends has written something new in the past 24 hours. =) Hope all is well.
Post a Comment