I took the boys to Oswald West one Saturday afternoon. It was supposed to be a sunny day, but the sun never really appeared. Oh well. It wasn't raining, and it wasn't even all that cold, so we still enjoyed ourselves. The beach was hopping with surfers (who all probably thought it was going to be sunny too), and boys were fascinated by them. Both boys did a great job walking the mile down to the beach. It took a long time because we had to stop and look at every slug, puddle, tree, flower and person passing by us with a surfboard, but they were both happy hikers!
On Sunday after church the sun finally did come out, so we decided some family time in the sunshine was needed and we headed up to the Cape Meares Lighthouse. I feel so thankful to live in a place with such easy access to incredible forests and beaches that our whole family can enjoy.
| A rare family photo :) |
| The Octopus tree |
I love that I was able to capture this sweet moment of brotherly love (aka copying every move big brother makes). Daniel and Levi have been playing very well together lately, and it always makes my heart happy to catch glimpses of the friendship I hope they maintain throughout their lives.
1 comment:
The family picture if great. How do we get a copy?? Love & Hugs, Gram & Gramps Sargent
Post a Comment