Friday, January 20, 2012

snow for a day


We had 1 day of snow here at the coast. Rockaway is a weather vortex of sorts, so I was fully expecting not to get any snow here while the communities around us got practically dumped on, but to our surprise we did get a bit of snow...not much, but snow nonetheless. I was excited to take the boys out to play in it, but Daniel had a little tantrum as we were getting ready to go outside, so he just stayed inside while Levi and I played in the snow for all of 5 minutes. It started raining as soon as we got outside, and I think Levi got cold pretty quick, but we sure tried to make the most of it!


All the excitement of the snow, combined with a toasty warm house made for two tuckered out little boys :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello all - Yes a warm toasty house on a winter day does bring on a nap!! Thanks for the update.
Love to all, Gram BL & Gramps Herb Sargent

Anonymous said...

are not Babies the most sweet when they are sleeping??...you can never be mad at them:) Such cute pictures..Hard Day in the Snow!