Daniel loves to sing. He has memorized many songs...well, almost memorized anyway. And most of his singing is done in this sweet little falsetto voice. It cracks me up. In case you can't tell, he is singing the ABCs and then he sings a song that he learned at daycare called "I Am Happy". It is their morning greeting song. They go around the circle and sing "I am happy, I am happy, I am happy that _______ is here today." Daniel sings that song almost every morning at home too. He will also substitute "is here today" for other phrases and describe whatever the person is doing at the moment, like in this video he said he is "happy that Levi is touching the camera today", or "Dad is sitting today", and this morning he was singing about how he was happy that "mom is making breakfast today."
You may also notice that Levi is walking in this video. He has been walking for a couple weeks now and is quickly becoming more and more proficient at it. We've been meaning to post about that, and hopefully will get some videos up soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment