Saturday, August 13, 2011

11 months

I can't believe 11 months have gone by already! Levi is almost 1! I have no idea what we are going to do for his birthday. We had 2 parties for Daniel, one with his birth buddies, and one with extended family, so I would feel bad if we didn't try for the same level of celebration for Levi, but I don't know what to do. Not that he will care one way or the other. He'd be happy just spending the day eating rocks in the driveway. ;)





I set him on the floor with his blankie and teddy bear, and then I went out to get the camera so I could take his 11 month photos. When I came back, I found him sound alseep. :) Being a growing boy is hard work.

He is crawling and sort-of cruising all around the house now.
He loves the cats and tries to chase them.
His first word is "woof".
He babbles a lot and definitely understands most of what we tell him.
He is fascinated by our friend's newborn baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello dear family - I wonder if Levi is copying his Daddy Jeff. Is that what he looks like after a hard day of work?? We had so much fun seeing your family on Saturday afternoon. Love & Hugs, Gram BL