Saturday, March 12, 2011

Already 6 Months?!


My, how time has flown! I can't believe my little guy is 6 months old. Levi seems to love life, and is an all around great baby. We don't have his 6 month check up until next week and I have no idea how much he weighs, but he's a healthy boy, that's for sure. He's almost out grown some of his 6 month clothes, and he's got a good amount of chub all over his body.

He is a very curious boy and we are enjoying watching him learn about his world. He loves reaching for things from his bumbo, He has dumped multiple cups of water out, and pulled things out of grocery bags and my purse.

We started solid foods about 3 weeks ago, and up to this point he has had rice cereal, butternut squash and yams. He seems very interested in food because he watches Jeff and I like a hawk when we eat and he reaches out for our cups and plates, but I've decided that he's acutally just interested in the utensils. He reaches for his spoon with every bite and if he doesn't get the spoon he just shoves his fingers into his mouth, so feeding time ends up getting pretty messy, and only a fraction of the food gets to his mouth. I think we'll just keep trying though. It's not like he needs the extra calories :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute! we should have a playdate soon!

bcktwins said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.