Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Petting Zoo

At the Party by the Parkway event at Twin Rocks Daniel got up close and personal with a few animals in the petting zoo.

Jeff and I are both very thankful for Daniel's love of animals, and comfort level around them. His first word was "woof", which he still says whenever he sees or hears a dog. He makes a meowing sound when he sees our cats, and whenever we are outside he looks up in the sky for birds and gets really excited when he sees one. The other day a crow flew right over our heads and landed on a low rooftop near us. I told Daniel that it was a bird, and he pointed at it and said "buh-buh". We have a couple of camping trips planned for this summer, and I can't wait for Daniel to get a chance to play outside more and maybe see more wildlife!

1 comment:

AnnMarie said...

He is so cute- especially with the goat! If you are ever near Tacoma he can come pet our chickens!