Here's the 6 month photo shoot.


He got tired of having his picture taken after a while.
His 7 month photo shoot was a little bit easier because he was sleeping. :)


This last month was filled with lots of fun activities. We were in California when he turned 6 months old. Then we had his church dedication a week later. It was so special! We love our church family and we feel confident that when they say they will be dedicated to praying for Daniel and for us, we truly believe that they will. Roger and Louise were able to come down for the dedication and we were so grateful! Our friends Jeph and LeAnne Troyer dedicated their son Aiden on the same day, so the boys wore matching sweaters. They were soooo cute!
The week of Thanksgiving I had parent-teacher conferences, so I worked two 12 hour days. That was not fun, but having a 5 day weekend to spend with Daniel, Jeff and my family was worth it! And of course Daniel started crawling that week, so life got a lot more interesting really quickly.Then last week Jeff was gone on his Management Team retreat at Tilikum, so Daniel, Owen and I were on our own for three days. It was challenging, but we made it through. I'm so grateful that I have a husband who is as involved as Jeff. He does so much for us that it is hard to be without him. I am sincerely in awe of anyone who is a single parent. It is not an easy task.
While Jeff was gone LeAnne watched Daniel for a day, and she got some wonderful shots of Daniel and Aiden :)



This last one is my new favorite picture of him! He is such a beautiful boy :D
I just have one week of school left, and then one week off before we head to Wyoming to see Beth, Seth and Ella for 5 days! I'm looking forward to Christmas so much this year! Everything is so new and exciting with an infant in the mix :)
4 comments:
I love the pictures! He is such a beautiful boy! And, we are SOOO excited for you guys to come and visit us! I can't wait to see Ella and Daniel interact again, especially now that they are a few months older. Eleanor knows "Baby Dan-a" is coming for Christmas (along with "Sa-ta"!) and she is very excited, too. She is in a stage where she LOVES babies. Hopefully we can reign in her "helpful" energy. :)
I love the pics...wow 7 months, time is flying by! It's been so special to share in all of this "parenting" with you guys! We are so blessed by you three!
That Santa pic is awesome! So glad you guys get to go to Wyoming and visit! Christmas sure is fun with kids!!!
Em, hat last picture is just too cute! He has beautiful eyes. I can imagine that it is hard to break away from him to go to work each morning.
Where are you going in Wyoming? We just drove from Laramie out to San Fran (staying with Laura actually). We hit a lot of weather, but were fine. I hope you have a great Christmas!
oops, i meant "that last picture" not "hat". :)
Post a Comment