Saturday, September 19, 2009

Late, but great :)

Daniel turned 4 months on September 11. Here are the results of 3 different photo shoots, trying to get him to smile and look at the camera at the same time.

Round 1. He was ready for a nap, and not such a happy camper.

Round 2. In a much better mood, but very distracted :)



Round 3. With a new quilt made for him by a group of quilters in Camp Sherman called the Pineneedlers. He loves all the colors!


So that's our darling little boy at 4 months. He has his checkup in two weeks, so I'll fill you in on the stats then. He's still a sweet, happy boy. At the moment he loves doing "The Hokey Pokey" with Jeff. He laughs every time. I do the Itsy Bitsy Spider and he loves that too. He's been babbling alot lately. He talks to the animals on the mobiles in his crib and on the swing, and he has taken a real interest in Owen. He loves watching Owen do just about anything, and when they are in the back of the car together he "talks" to Owen and smiles at him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the one of Daniel crying to his Teddy Bear! "Buddy, you gotta help me here"! All the pics are great:) What a beautiful quilt-so glad he's having fun with it. He still looks like a little Jeff "mini-me" Love you all-MOM

Jeph and LeAnnes Blog said...

Congrats Daniel on 4 months!!!:) He is so cute you guys..and such a joy to babysit!!! Love, love the pics!

Jessica said...

He sure is a handsome little guy! I love and miss you guys so much! Sorry I have been a loser and haven't called you in forever, but life is super crazy right now... Hopefully I'll catch up with you this weekend. I'm having the kids baptized on sunday, so i'll have some pictures to share soon! Love you, and hope that things are going good for you! Talk to you soon! Big kisses to Daniel from Auntie!

theSarge said...

Daniel is looking great. It's nice to have the new pictures for my desktop. I hope we see you in Portland during the 1st week in October. We are going done to encourage Bethany while she runs the Portland Marathon (and to visit with Seth and Ella as well).

Love to you all,
Dad (Roger)