I think these two are going to get along quite well :)

Owen still gives Daniel kisses everytime we come back into the house, no matter if we we've been gone 2 minutes or a couple of hours. And Daniel doesn't seem to mind the attention. He likes to watch Owen when he is playing with a ball or bone. I'm excited for the day when they can really interact! I think Owen's going to like his new playmate.
1 comment:
When you wrote that Owen would enjoy Daniel as a new playmate my mind immediately jump to seeing them play together on the beach. I also enjoyed the thought of them growing up together.
Daniel is looking great and I'm looking forward to a visit with you all in the near future. Louise said she would call you and see if we can arrange a weekend to come down.
Post a Comment