Daniel is 2 months old today! I can't believe it. As you can see from the pictures, he's still growing like crazy. He had some "flying lessons" this morning and seemed to like them. What a strong boy!
Here's the comparisons, 5 days, 1 month, and 2 months.
Are you guys going to come west anytime soon? I know you had talked about coming for Gina and Randy's wedding...is that still happening? We'll be there because we were good friends with Gina in college. We'd love to see you guys!
Happy 2 month Birthday to Baby Daniel..He is so beautiful..Happy..and BIG! and Happy 4th ANNIVERSARY to both of you!! Seems like yesterday..all those ka-bobs! Had a GREAT time with you at the 4th of July. LOVE you all, MOM
4 comments:
He's growing like a weed! We can't wait to meet him.
Are you guys going to come west anytime soon? I know you had talked about coming for Gina and Randy's wedding...is that still happening? We'll be there because we were good friends with Gina in college. We'd love to see you guys!
Happy 2 month Birthday to Baby Daniel..He is so beautiful..Happy..and BIG! and Happy 4th ANNIVERSARY to both of you!! Seems like yesterday..all those ka-bobs! Had a GREAT time with you at the 4th of July. LOVE you all, MOM
Great job with the comparison pictures. Daniel looks happy and healthy. I look forward to getting down to see you as soon as possible.
Love to the three of you.
Dad (Sarge)
Post a Comment