Here I am. 36 weeks.
Our doctor says things look good. As of last Thursday baby was head down, and all my measurements were right on target. She said that she thinks I'll make it until May 8 (my last day of work), but things could go anytime after that. She also said she won't let me go more than 7 days past my due date, so we're hoping to have a baby no later than May 25! Let's hope for earlier rather than later though. :) This basketball of a belly is getting rather difficult.
6 comments:
you look so great!! wahoo for a nearly here bebe!
Emily, you look amazingly beautiful! And, the nursery looks great!
We are really looking forward to your little one's arrival and will be praying for you as the time approaches. I hope you won't have to wait those extra 7 days, either! In fact, Eleanor told me today that she'd love a birthday buddy - so you could finish school on the 8th and then head directly to the hospital. :)
Love the pic and nursery...you and the nursery look great!!! So glad to share this with you!!!:)
you look beautiful emily! I pray you have a beautiful delivery and that things go smoothly. It is an amazing experience. Our bodies are amazing things! Blessings to you. Can't wait to see pictures of the little one.
You are so beautiful!!! :) I'm excited for the next month for you. What a blessing. Love you Em!
You're looking great Emily. We keep you and Jeff in our thoughts and prayers. I pray that your family will have many happy adventures like the one Jeff had in the bay and on other outings. Time seems to have gone quickly since we learned you were expecting. I suppose its to the point that it is not quickly enough for you.
Post a Comment