So one day I was outside working on puting together the doghouse and Owen was inside. I'd left him in for about an hour or two. I went inside to get something and was greated by this:
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Most loyal companion my shoe...
A little while ago, I decided to build Owen a dog house. We haven't had a good place o okeep him while Emily and I are at work. We didn't like to leave him outside when it was cold, and he can't stay inside while we're gone for a whole day or we regret it. So I came up with a dog house design and built it for him. Before we get any furth in the story, here's the finished product, and Owen actually inside it! (I was a little worried he wouldn't like it after all the work i put in.)

So one day I was outside working on puting together the doghouse and Owen was inside. I'd left him in for about an hour or two. I went inside to get something and was greated by this:
So one day I was outside working on puting together the doghouse and Owen was inside. I'd left him in for about an hour or two. I went inside to get something and was greated by this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha ha. That looked like quite a comfortable, cozy slipper... Hopefully Owen's home is comfortable and cozy, too. It looks really great! When we get a dog, will you come and visit and build us one, too?
Post a Comment