On the day of Jeff's birthday I was in class all day (I'm taking a Graduate class that is part of a series of class I started two years ago to get an endorsement on my teaching license). So that day we just went out to dinner at a Chinese restaurant in town. A few days later the whole family spent a day in Portland. Jeff received a generous gift from his parents (thanks Roger and Louise!) and he decided a trip to Home Depot was in order so he could look for some tools he will need to get started on our garage project. He found a great deal on an air compressor and he also found someone on Craigslist selling a good quality miter saw. He's pretty excited about his new "toys"! We stopped in for a quick visit with all the grandparents at Friendsview, had an eventful diaper change which required an emergency run to a second-hand store to get some clean clothes for Levi, and then headed out to his surprise birthday dinner. I had gathered some our college friends, whom we hadn't seen in a few years, for dinner at Bugatti's and it was great evening. Jeff was genuinely surprised and we really enjoyed our visit!
Levi is now 5 months old and he is just about the sweetest thing ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment