He eats like a champ, and burps well too. We had a few days where he seemed really uncomfortable and gassy, but it seemed to subside on it's own.
He really enjoys baths and doesn't even make a fuss when he has to get out, unlike his brother did.
He is comfortable in anybody's arms at this point and he really loves being held and looking at faces.
He will hold eye contact for quite a long time and usually give a few smiles while doing so.
He likes being on his tummy. We haven't seen him roll over yet because he doesn't really mind being on his tummy and just lying there sucking on his fist.
His neck is very strong already and likes to be held high on our shoulders so he can life his head up and see around or lean back and look at our faces. If he is in the front pack facing in, he will push back on my chest so that he can look at my face, and if he is facing out, he will tilt his head back until he can see me (or at least see up my nose) ;)
The only difficult thing so far is that he gets pretty needy in the evenings, usually right around the time I'm trying to get dinner started. He mostly just wants to be held, and if I were doing something like folding laundry or vacuuming I'd just put him the front pack and we'd be good to go, but when I'm cooking over a hot stove, or chopping veggies I don't feel comfortable with him in the front pack. So most nights dinner gets about half way prepped and then we just wait for Jeff to get home. Until he can either entertain himself (or maybe when Daniel can entertain him a little better) we're just going to have to eat late dinners.
2 comments:
Nothing makes us smile more then a "baby's smile"..what a sweet picture of our little Levi!Loves to you all.. Grandma woof
We utilize the crockpot for the same afternoon/evening fussiness/needing to be held. Just a suggestion... I find it much easier to make dinner in the morning.
Post a Comment