Saturday, April 26, 2008
I guess we're staying put
I (Emily) accepted a 4th grade teaching position in Tillamook for the 2008/09 school year. I'm excited! I had a lot of questions answered and I just feel at peace about this decision. I feel like there were a lot of things God put into motion to get me in that school in the first place, and that they were all leading up to getting this job. We'll see. I'm glad that I know what I will be doing next year. I was hired two weeks before school started last time, so knowing this far ahead of time is certainly a blessing. I will still try to work at camp this summer, but come the end of August my focus will be on teaching. I will be kind of sad not to be involved at camp very much, but like I said, I think this job was waiting for me, so it is where I need to be. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats Emily! I'm really glad you got the job and are feeling peaceful about it. I'm especially glad you have so long to get prepared for it!
Post a Comment